For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

Saturday, May 16, 2009

"Word of God vs Word of Men"

If I had only one thing I could say to the whole world, it would be, Christians, we have strayed so far away from the (bible) the teachings and principles of our God and His Christ, our Lord Jesus Christ.

And in these last days there are many false apostles, prophets, teachers and they are working signs and wonders deceiving many. All within this false Christianity that is leading people to a hot hell with its mouth wide open to receive all workers of iniquity.


On this site I would just like to share the word of God and my life experiences. I am a women and I do believe what the bible says. So I will obey God and not teach or ursurp authority over men in the church.

God has entrusted the Holy Gospel to men whom he have chosen to preach the gospel. Yes, God loves women the same, but God chose the order of his church, not people.

You can't make what Paul said into a lie and start adding to the word of God, nor subtracting from it. The apostle Paul concerning this issue of women doing this, clearly stated that if any man think himself to be a prophet or spiritual, that he would know that this commandment don't come from him, but from the Lord.

We can cut out so many false teachers just by recognizing that no where in the bible are women called or given the office of a bishop, apostle, pastor, overseer, elder, or deacon. We as women have a special place in God's church when it come service.

But if you are reading your bibles, you will understand this we are not called to do. We can share our faith and exhort one another to acts of righteousness and whatever else God's requires of us as holy women of God.

You may tell me about the prophet Marian or Anna the prophetess, but truly study what these women were doing, just look at their titles look at their character and level of involvement in the gathering of the saints. (When the church came together or what activity they were doing.

You will see that they prophesied and spoke and sung songs of the Lord. They were not going around taking on roles that were not assigned to them or placing themselves over the prophets and apostles and men of God.

Look carefully and read 1 Corinthians 14:26-40. And you will see that Paul was giving the order of prophesying and interpreting and told the women to be silent. Not because he was just talking to the unruly Corinthian women, the lie that some of us women been told by commentary or so-called books with revelation. Paul was laying out the order of service in the (churches)

Then he goes on to instruct and say that if any man think himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that these things that he write (bible) unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.


Again I am not a pastor, apostle, prophet, etc. But I realize in God's word, either we will love it or love the world's knowledge. Either we will obey God’s word or continue to listen to the doctrines and teachings of men and seducing (deceiving) spirits and doctrines of demons.

Sorry women if this hurts, but I rather obey God, than become a false anything and lose my soul and go to hell because I obeyed man or wanted self-seeking power, than to listen to God.

Believe me I was on my way there and in the church house. I had these wonderful awe aspiring dreams and visions and felt like the Lord was calling me. Not only this, I was told by false prophets and leaders this very thing. These false prophets and leaders showed me this signs and wonders and I fell for the bate.

I know of women right now who go all over the world and have churches and saw in a dream that God called them.

It was not until 8 years later, I started praying and seeking God about these wonderful peaceful looking and feeling dreams I had.

It was when I wanted to know and was ready to accept the truth, I found out know matter how peaceful or beautiful and dream or vision look, it don’t line up with the word of God. It is false and of the devil.

And as for the false prophets and teachers who showed me the false sign and wonder. I began to research their backgrounds to find out who they were. And to my surprise, some were into necmocracy, witchcraft and had been exposed for prophesying lies in the Lords name. These people are even on youtube blaspheming the Holy Ghost and lying in his name.

At first I did not know any of this at all about these people, neither did I know God’s word. So when these wonderful visions came, I was totally deceived. But I thank the Lord Jesus Christ he had mercy on my soul and did not let me die in my sin believing another spirit, another Jesus or listening to another Gospel being preached other than his own.

It took Christ to pull me through that deception. And boy was I deceived.

The scripture saith in John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. And another scripture saith in Matthew 7:21-23 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Let everyone of us that name the name of Christ, (realize that we are sinning before God, committing adultery with the world and compromising the word of God in our hearts) depart from iniquity.

Remember that the scripture says let no man deceive you those who commit these sins will not inherit the kingdom of God.

People it is time for us to wake up out of our sleep and let Christ give us Light (truth). Feel free to read any post, when commenting, please be respectful. God bless and I hope that anything posted on this site will be helpful.


Be Blessed

No comments:

Followers

Jesus Christ is the Truth, The Way and The Life; Not Vain Philosophy

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16